The 2017 Exchanger Cover Image Contest is open to all UBC Chemical and Biological Engineering students, faculty, and staff.
- Maximum total entries of 3 images per contestant.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm, Monday, December 6, 2016.
- Entries must be original images that highlight and define your UBC Chemical and Biological Engineering experience.
Image are to be submitted in digital file format such as .jpg or .pdf
- Must be submitted via online 2017 Exchanger Cover Image Contest Entry and Release Consent Form
- To ensure standard print quality, images must:
- be a minimum height of 3300 pixels
- be a minimum width of 2550 pixels
- have a width-to-height ratio of 8.5 x 11
- be in either .jpg or .pdf file formats
- Each file must be no larger than 50 MB
- Each file must be clearly labeled as follows:
- LastName_FirstName_Image# (e.g. Smith_John_1)
OWNERSHIP OF IMAGES:
All images submitted to the 2017 Exchanger Cover Image Contest become the property of the UBC Chemical and Biological Engineering whether selected as a winning entry or not.
SELECTION AND PRIZES:
All eligible entries will be reviewed and winners selected by jury. All decisions by the jury are final. Winning entries will be announced by the end of December, 2016.
USE OF IMAGES:
The images submitted to this contest may be used for UBC Chemical and Biological Engineering promotions, advertising, print documentation, and websites.
UBC is not responsible or liable for any erroneous, damaged, destroyed, lost, late, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, incorrectly addressed or misdirected submissions or any damage or loss arising from, or connected with the 2017 Exchanger Cover Image Contest. Submissions that do not comply with the complete rules stated may not be eligible to win. All submissions become the property of UBC Chemical and Biological Engineering. By submitting images to this contest you are declaring your understanding of the rules of the contest.