The Wellness Centre is open on a drop-in basis and is staffed by trained student volunteers known as Wellness Peers.
Wellness Peers have a passion for mental and physical health promotion and can share health resources with students, help provide information about great campus resources, and partner with students on wellness related events. Speaking with another student can give students insight into how other students manage stress, the best ways to prepare and eat good food on a budget, how to make friends on such a large campus, and where to go if students would like more help taking care of their wellbeing.
Top reasons to visit the Wellness Centre
- Talk to trained students about your health questions
- Talk to a nurse about any health concern during Nurse on Campus hours
- Find out about health-related resources on and off campus
- Ask questions about sexual health and sexuality, and purchase affordable safer sex products
- Join workshops, events, and other activities to develop skills and strategies for wellness
Wellness Centre. UBC Life Building. Room 1400. 6138 Student Union Blvd.
Opening Hours: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. / Tue from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m