Please complete the following training (and have training certificates ready) before submitting an access request:
Links to the Training:
- New Worker Safety Orientation
- Preventing and Addressing Workplace Bullying and Harassment Training
- Workplace Violence Prevention Training
- Chemical Safety – REQUIRED for LAB ACCESS. Online and in-person. Register for in-person after completion of online training.
- Privacy & Information Security Fundamentals – Part 1 and Part 2
- Preventing COVID-19 in the Workplace
- Chemical and Biological Engineering Department Safety Orientation Note: Canvas does not run on Internet Explorer, use Chrome or Firefox.
- Biosafety Training (If in bio lab)
- Laser Safety Training (If using lasers)
- WHMIS Training
A copy of the Visiting International Research Student Form and of the back of your UBC student or employee card is required to complete the access request form.